How To Get The Most Out Of Your Current Cloud Applications and Set Up Future Cloud Applications Right The First Time
While cloud computing is promoted as a panacea for organisations who want to rapidly scale and roll out applications, cut costs and implement applications without the related capital expenses, experience often teaches many organisations that it is not as easy as it first seems.
Critical Issues Blocking Easy Cloud Computing
There are 7 key areas to optimal cloud computing.
- On-going management
Getting all seven areas right is critical for both initial and on-going success for your cloud computing application. Failings in any one area can result in poor performance, negative end-user experience and a lower than acceptable ROI.
Introducing IMTG’s Cloud Optimisation Services: Getting Your Cloud Application To Perform At Its Peak
With IMTG cloud optimisation services you get a multifaceted approach to optimising your environment including availability, performance, stability and security assessments and on-going management and monitoring of your cloud applications to ensure that you are getting what you wanted. Click here to request your complimentary Executive Review.
IMTG is able to provide:
- On-going reliable source of advice and support for your systems in the Cloud
- Turn-key solution to fit your timing and budget and designed to add value from the very first interaction
- A solid foundation, and a process proven to improve results over time, while tailored to meet your specific application and system needs
- Advice on migrating legacy applications you are considering moving to the Cloud
- Consulting for launching new applications successfully the first time
- Migrating existing applications hosted away from the network on existing, aging hardware that become more and more expensive to support and maintain over time
- Ongoing reporting and monitoring above and beyond basic metrics to help clients maximize the value from their systems
- Future proofing your investment by evolving the architecture so that your system stays cutting edge, rather than your architecture being cutting edge 5-years ago.
With well over a decade of experience in Cloud optimisation, IMTG’s team are intimately familiar with many of the ‘red flags’ in Cloud computing. This means that they are able to identify those small issues before they become big problems that are hard, expensive and time consuming to deal with. Such as proactive capacity planning and scalability of your application environment to suit your current and future needs. Click here to request your complimentary Executive Review.
Cloud Optimisation Methodology
IMTG utilises a 4 step big picture methodology for optimisation of your Cloud system:
- Initial Audit IMTG conducts an audit of the goals of the organisation and of the application on the Cloud or being moved to the Cloud to identify the scope of the work required to meet the goals of the organisation.
- First Step Optimisation Project IMTG either manages or provides governance for the project(s) identified in the initial audit so that the application is able to meet the identified Cloud performance goals
- Ongoing Monitoring IMTG installs advanced monitoring systems in order to provide basic performance information as well as advanced information and reporting on data and commentary in order to maximize your return on investment through further optimisation
- Future Proofing As your Cloud systems grow IMTG provides expert advice in order to ensure that your applications take advantage of new technologies as they become mainstream so that your system stays current rather than having cutting edge technology that is now 5 years obsolete.
IMTG has worked through consulting, systems implementation and support to optimise, develop, or manage applications used by a lot of medium, large and enterprise businesses including:
If you would like to find out how much time, money and effort you can save in getting your Cloud Optimisation right, request a complimentary Cloud Executive Review today. During our time together we explore what is restricting your application’s performance and explore possible solutions, improving end user experience and reducing support costs without impacting scalability. Call the IMTG head-office on +61(2) 8208 7007 between 9am-5pm AEST Monday to Friday, or you can email us anytime at [email protected]
Alternatively, you can click here to request your complimentary Executive Review.